I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Thursday 19 May 2011

I am a terrible blogger

I confess, I am a terrible blogger!! However, even though I am not be scribing my project, I am still in the game. Yes, Yes, Yes, I am still on this no-buying promise and with a protruding belly getting insanely bigger by the second it has been a little bit more of a challenge.


I have not spent a cent on any clothing or accessory additions, not even to cover the big bump expanding rapidly out of my clothes. So without further adieu, check me out in my old pink and purple Warehouse favourite – still going strong AND STRRRREEETCHING


I promise to keep up to date delivering this adventure to you, especially being so close to the finish line. Only one month to go, (oh and for actual baby – it is two).





Remember this? This was me in 2006 on the right and then again in the same outfit late last year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment