I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Friday 27 May 2011

Lady-man!!

I have been wearing husband’s Bonds underpants. I fold the waistband down under my belly and I have myself the comfiest undies out. I'm telling you these trunks were invented by a pregnant woman. I look all lady and fem on the outside but underneath my friends I'm a lady-man!!! :)



Insert picture here...NOT!!


I can’t possibly bring myself to show the blog-a-sphere a picture of me in my undies so I am afraid there will be no visual to accompany this anecdote. 


However whilst I am on the funny side of things I will reveal another shocker of an outfit. This one my friends did not make it anywhere. Last month I was trying to pack for our babymoon to warmer Italy and obviously had trouble with some of the outfits.


These are husband’s shorts and belt. I totally look like a grandpa. The photo was nearly deleted as soon as it was taken though how can I not share these funnies with you on my adventure?

Nao turns grandpa for all of five minutes...


Luckily I was handed down a pregnancy friendly dress from my sister which made it to Italy instead of the disaster outfit above.  Much better :)

 

2 comments:

  1. looking good hun , love cousin steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi, when pregnant with Memphis I actually went to Target and Purchased a pair of mens bonds boyleg undies.. They are so very comfy, no digging in, all comfort- and yes no one knows what were hiding under our clothes...

    And now with baby number 2 due at the end of the year they've come out of the bag of ''pregnancy stuff'' and I'm in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete