I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Sunday 7 November 2010

Hungry Hypocrite

I’ve settled down on the clothing purchases but accidently taken up with spending on boutique food. This is concerning and is undoing the good work to date. So note to self, must address this asap – do not return to Borough market with purse or hungry husband.

Borough Market is well worth a visit but my mistake was taking my market trolley, the one I use to fetch my whole weekly shop. No need to buy my weekly groceries at twice or three times the price.

Luckily I had my camera in my back pocket (as always) which diverted my retail hunger to focus on what was not for consumer purchase – simply the scenery this colourful market offers.










1 comment: