I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Wednesday 3 November 2010

My weather clever ankle boots

I hear it is warming up downunder and the rain is subsiding but don’t hold your breath for the sunshine Melbourians. What you can do is ensure you don’t get caught out in inappropriate get-up. That is why I wanted to share my favourite wardrobe piece...my ankle boots.

These well worn gems go with everything, shorts dresses, skirts even bikinis!!! And when you get rained on unexpectedly you look fashion savvy and weather clever.
 I bought them at a recycled boot shop on Chapel Street Melbourne, the Windsor end. On average I have spoilt these boots with an outing at least three times a week in three years. They have been to so many varied places, from sloshing around Mum and Dad’s farm, I give em’ a little wax rub and voilà, we can then totter to a top notch restaurant.
 Wish I had more pics to show you but you’ll just have to trust me. Really, they go with EVERYTHING!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment