I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Monday 15 November 2010

Same same but different year

Am I four years out of date or just flipping thrifty? This knit dress and the cozy faux fur were purchased in 2005 and 2006 and have carried me through to 2010!!! I am STILL wearing them and blow-me-down on Saturday night I went out in the exact same combo as I did in 06.

I am wondering if I am gambling with the used by on this number, however, I actually received two compliments on this combo, so happy to keep wearing it for little while longer. 
xx NAO


3 comments:

  1. 4 years on Naomi and you still look amazing.. as always! How can I become a follower of this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat - thank you!! I do think I look OLDER.
    It confuses me this blog - I can't even seem to send out updates to the followers. Click on the follow button - I think you have to set up a google account or something like that. I will check in detail and let you know. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing your so much more mature!!!! But hey you really just wanting to be SJP on the side of that bus!

    ReplyDelete