I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Friday 29 October 2010

Out my window

There is always something going on outside of my window. This time it was a mini photo shoot, east London style – no new clothing here. Actually I think even a borrowed flannel shirt.

I love the offhand yet playful and cheeky styling. Even perhaps a bit nonchalant – “I’ll wear what I want”. That is the attitude ‘round here – except the soldier of course.

My take from this is definitely the Mickey Mouse sweeter and the ankle boots worn back with shorts. Anyone want to trade a Mickey tee or sweater? Oh I know - a Mickey brooch!







1 comment:

  1. Wow 12 months long time, a lot of things can happen in 12 months, global warming could reverse, war could break out, Australia could flood, Craigieburn could make the front page of Vogue,Buns could be baked,frocks could be exaggerated,grandparents could rejoice, who knows the list quite honestly is endless..
    Love the Blog very créatif !

    ReplyDelete