I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Newww Yooorrorororokkkk!!! daa daa dadadad daaa daddddddddddd ...

I’m in New York and what a slap in the face not being able to make a purchase from one of the many luscious boutiques dotted throughout the city. Ouch!!
On a more positive note, not spending so much time swiping the credit card allowed my eyes to readjust away from clothing and shoes to other wonders of NY. What an amazing city, here are a few NY moments I took captive.











Wondering the Highline I was fortunate to meet Douglas McRobb a photographer using film to capture unexpected New York subjects. Douglas sees beauty in the most interesting subjects that are really not obvious until his photos captivate you.  Check out www.douglasmcrobb.com.  Here is my favouite:

No comments:

Post a Comment