I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Thursday 21 October 2010

I’ve been meaning to tell you about my suede fringed skirt

Have you ever owned a piece of clothing that you love even after its second year cycle? Can you wear it year round? Do you wear it for the 70th time and someone comments, “wow love your...”? And then you say “whaaat, this ol thang”. Well I do. It is my (with deserving capitals) Suede Fringed Skirt.


This little gem was purchased 2 years ago from the lonely sale racks in Sportsgirl. I found myself an absolute bargain and a real treasure. I am truly in love with this skirt for its standalone glory and versatility.




And it’s also a dancing encourager (not that I need any encouraging)
    




Here’s a hint for the thrifty – find yourself a unique standout piece of clothing that is a great fit on you and most importantly, something you feel really good in. If it is bold in its shape or colour then always team it back with less bold items so that you don’t over-style the outfit and it compliments your silhouette. For example – my skirt looks best with a tucked in fitted tee. Try it. XX NAO


And while I'm at it, I will give Sportsgirl Australia some recognition here.  I do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment