I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Did I really wear a tassel key ring in my hair?!




The answer my friends is Y.E.S


As much as I would love to duck to the high street to grab a few new accessories – I can’t.  A promise is a promise and these days a descent accessory will set me back a good 30 pounds. So here I am with a new addition to my accessory collection – well actually it’s not new, I just shuffled it from the key hook to my hair accessory box.

The inspiration came from a pair of tassel earrings a pretty young lady was wearing at a friend’s wedding recently.  They looked so good,  it made me a tad jealous.


One month down the track, I have reinvented my own take on this lovely Middle Eastern delight. So today feeling like I wanted to be a little matchy matchy. I donned my Marc Jacobs ballet flats with their lovely orange trim and matched it with my thin orange belt but then I was missing an orange accessory to wear above the shoulders. A quick and thrifty thinker I am -introducing the key ring turned hair tassel!!


These shoes are a wardrobe staple.  Not always does the bright trim go with everything but somehow I make it work.  I purchased them two years ago in need of a pair of flats (on sale of course) .  I have never needed another pair and these are definitely worth the extra spent.  If in Melbourne always check out the Louisa Boutique sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment