I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Monday 28 February 2011

I have new clothes - Happy Birthday Me!!


Some new recycled wrap to add to the busy box :)
Obviously I was gifted with very practical gifts of clothing for my birthday. I am wrapped to get some new items and all of them boasting a maternity label - VERY helpful at a time like this. So here is a list of my new things!! (Loving new things right now)
A darling bracelet from Husband
Gym leggings
Gym tank
Jeggings  -which I am totally in love with, (see very happy me in the pictures below)
Linen trousers
A multi floral scarf
A quirky tale about clothing (oh boy)
A Lanvin anniversary note book for all my scribbles and notes 
A pair of earrings
A long very bright pink tank with lots of bump room and
A lovely top that will actually have to wait until summer

My new jeggings - LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM






Something for baby too

I love cards - to me they are as exciting as a present


Would love to say that this card represents me - maybe if she had shorter legs and a big bump out the front.




No comments:

Post a Comment