I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Here’s a twist – I'm PREGNENT



I’m so excited.


Since the announcement I have been bombarded with the recurring question. “OMG what about your no buying policy????” And my answer goes something like this...“Y.E.S, I will definitely continue with this, call me what you will though how interesting will it become!” Says me, who can only just squeeze into her regular clothes.

My sisters (both mothers) are a great source of information and hand-me-down CLOTHING, phewwwwww. One of my sisters is of the opinion that I am totally crazy for carrying on with this. She says, “I swear, you will hate the feeling of something tight across your belly, Naomi you definitely need a pair of maternity leggings”. She finished with “I have you for Kris Kindle”. Surprise, surprise, on Christmas day I excitedly unwrapped a pair of maternity leggings accompanied with the biggest maternity bra ever. (whoah mamma). A very functional gift and much appreciated at this time.

My other sister loaded me up with her maternity clothes that funnily enough I gifted to her about 18 months ago when she was pregnant . Her Target maternity jeans that I snapped up for a whopping one dollar at a work sample sale are now servicing their second mum-to-be – ME!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment