I am now a spender!! I can't help but buy things. Although thankfully I have actually learnt a great deal through the Flipping Thrift challenge.

Thursday 3 February 2011

I'm back, stop looking :)

I have been a little absent, to say the least from this blog. I took myself to China for a research trip (what research you ask – I will fill you in shortly) and unfortunately the internet restrictions blocked me from accessing my own blog.

Never the less I was still able to snap the savvy Shanghainese on the streets.

After China it was a visit to homeland Oz and now, I’m back. I hope you will continue to follow this journey with me – only four and a half months to go! I promise to keep you entertained...watch this space for a little bit of a twist.








Interesting take on visual display


Why does this always happen google blog?  You just turn my pictures as you want, grrrr.  So not user friendly sometimes.

If I could have, I would have bought one of these furry shrugs.  Sooo cheap and so much fun to brighten up an outfit on those overcast wintry days.   

Me in the stripe number AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment